Eco-friendly cold-resistant pvc plasticizer dioctyl sebacate dos from factory-DINCH plasticizer
Appearance: achromatous or light yellow transparent oily liquid.
Molecular formula: C26H50O4
Molecular weight: 426.68
DOS is the typical high quality cold resisting PVC plasticizer, with high plasticizing efficiency and low volatility. Besides its high performance under cold weather, it behaves well under respectively high temperature. For its excellent insulativity and strong weather resisting property, it is often used for the production of cold resisting wire and cable material, artificial leather, pellicle, plank stuff, sheet material and so on. It is nontoxic. The toxicity factor is 500, and any dosage fed to the white rat has not resulted in poisoning. It is quite suitable for foodstuff wrapper. It can also be used as low temperature plasticizer of many synthetic rubbers or cold resisting plasticizer of nitryl cellulose, ethyl cellulose, polymethyl methacrylate, polystyrene, vinyl chloride copolymer and so on. Sometimes, it is used as lubricating oil of yet engine.
Standard: Q/JAHG003 HG/T 3502-1989(DOS)
Color Shade, (Pt- Co ) max
Density ( 20deg.c) g /cm3
Acidity , mg KOH/g max
Flashing Point, deg.c min
Loss upon Heat, % max
Package:180kg/ Iron Drum, 900kg/ IBC, 20mts/ Flexi-bag in bulk
You Might Also Like
- Pvc polyvinyl chloride nontoxic plasticizer and stab...
- Low-price eco-friendly plasticizer dop dbp substitut...
- Primary eco-friendly plasticizer dop dbp substitute ...
- Non-toxic calcium zinc complex heat stabilizer jcz-...
- Non-toxic calcium zinc complex heat stabilizer jcz-7...
- Eco-friendly liquid calcium zinc complex stabilizer ...