Epoxidized Soybean Oil (ESBO) (VIVE-003)
Flash Point(Open Cup)°c:280min
Heat Loss (125°cx2h) (%):0.20max
Acid Value (Mgkoh/G):0.8max
Refractive Index 25 °c:1.4710-1.4750
Moisture Content (%):0.1 Max
Thermal Stability (177°cx3h:95 Min
Usage:Plastic Auxiliary Agents
Good compatibility with PVC resin, with high epoxy value and low acid value.
1. Made from soybean oil and is the most widely-used epoxided plasticizer and stabilizing agent of PVC
2 It won't affect the products' color
3. Good chemical stability, with low volatility and little mobility.
4. Could improve mechanical strenth, resistance to elements and electrical property.
5. Innoxious, it won't react in heart or light
6. Could reduce the addition amount of other plasticizers, stabilizers and lubricants.
At normal temperature, the product is light yellow thick oily liquid. It will be solidified when temperature is under 5° C, solubility of water in this product: 0.55% (25° C), soluble in hydrocarbon, ketone, esters, higher alcohols, slightly soluble in ethanol.
It can be widely used in PVC products, specially in PVC compounds, cables production, shoes material, PVC floor, artificial leather etc
|Acid Value (mgKOH/g)||Flash point|
|Heat Loss (125° C/2h)||Color (Pt-Co)|
|≥ 6.6||≤ 5||≤ 0.8||≥ 280||0.99-1.0||1.471-1.475||≥ 95%||≤ 0.2%||≤ 130|