Epoxy Soybean Oil And Plasticizer What Is The Difference Between DBP And DOP?
Epoxy soybean oil and plasticizer What is the difference between DBP and DOP?
Epoxidized soybean oil is a widely used non-toxic, odorless plasticizer and stabilizer for polyvinyl chloride and chloroprene rubber. It has good stability to light and heat, good compatibility, low volatility and migration. Small, it can not only absorb the hydrogen chloride released from polyvinyl chloride resin during decomposition, but also be compatible with polyvinyl chloride, which is of great significance for improving the physical properties of PVC products and prolonging the service life of the products. Non-toxic vinyl chloride products, transparent products, pellets, transparent caps, food, pharmaceutical packaging materials, PVC medical products, blood transfusion bags, stickers, waterproof membranes, plastic films, etc., can ensure that products are non-toxic and transparent , Excellent light and heat stability, product life extension.
DBP dibutyl phthalate and DOP dioctyl phthalate are phthalate ester plasticizers, widely used.
The main differences between the three are:
1. Appearance, epoxy soybean oil: light yellow oily liquid; DBP: colorless transparent liquid; DOP: colorless oily liquid.
2. Chemical structure, epoxy soy oil is an epoxy compound, DBP and DOP are phthalates.
3. The polar group, the polar group of epoxy soybean oil is epoxy, DBP and DOP are ester groups.
4. The main performance and application, DBP and DOP compatibility, plasticization effects are good, more comprehensive performance, often used as the main plasticizer, but due to greater volatility, poor durability, DOP and PVC PVC The resins can be well mixed, and because they have good electrical properties, good low temperature properties, low volatility, and very low extractability for toxicity and many other advantages, they can be used satisfactorily in various applications. Formulations, such as cables, films, etc.
Epoxy soybean oil has good flame resistance, weather resistance, low volatility, low migration, good compatibility with PVC, attention for heat-resistant wire and agricultural film, in addition, because they are non-toxic, so can also For food packaging materials.
5. In terms of output, DBP and DOP account for about 80% of all plasticizers
6. In terms of price, DBP and DOP are moderately priced, while epoxy soybean oil is more expensive.