Types And Differences Of Commonly Used PVC Plasticizers
1、Fatty acid esters
Low temperature performance of fatty acid esters is very good, but poor compatibility with PVC so it can only be used as cold plasticizer with phthalates. The most commonly used varieties are dioctyl adipate and dioctyl sebacate. The company is located in:
(1) Dioctyl adipate (DOA) is colorless and odorless liquid, non-toxic, soluble in most organic solvents, slightly soluble in ethylene glycol and insoluble in water. The critical plasticizing temperature of DOA to PVC is 12l a 125 ℃. The company is located in:
(2) Diisodecyl adipate (referred to as DIDA) clear and easy to flow oily liquid. The company is located in:
(3) dioctyl azelate (referred to as D0Z) is almost colorless and transparent liquid. The company is located in:
(4) Sebacic acid dibutyric acid (abbreviation DBS) is almost colorless liquid. The company is located in:
(5) Dioctyl sebacate (referred to as DOS) Almost colorless oily liquid, insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol, benzene, ether and other organic solvents. The company is located in:
(6) Dioctyl sebacate (referred to as DIOS) Colorless clear liquid, soluble in most organic solvents such as ketones, alcohols, esters, aromatic hydrocarbons and aliphatic hydrocarbons, slightly soluble in amines and polyols. The company is located in:
(7) Bis (2-ethyl butyrate) (abbreviated as 3GH) It is the most widely used plasticizer in polyvinyl butyral film for safety glass, Acrylate plastic and polyvinyl chloride are also good plasticizers. The company is located in:
Phthalate acid field is the most widely used plasticizer, variety, high yield, wells with light color, low toxicity, good electrical properties, volatile parts, odor less, low temperature resistance and other general characteristics. At present, the consumption of phthalates accounts for 80-85% of the total plasticizer consumption, of which the most commonly used are dioctyl phthalate and diisooctyl phthalate.
(1) Dioctyl phthalate (DOP) colorless oily liquid with special odor.
(2) Dioctyl phthalate (referred to as DIOP) Almost colorless, viscous liquid, soluble in most organic solvents and hydrocarbons. The company is located in:
(3) Diisodecyl phthalate (referred to as DIDP) viscous liquid, soluble in most organic solvents and hydrocarbons, insoluble in or slightly soluble in glycerol, ethylene glycol and certain amines. It's less volatile than DOP. Resistance to migration, is a low volatile plasticizer, and anti-aging, good electrical properties, but poor compatibility. The company is located in:
(4) diisononyl phthalate (abbreviated DINP) transparent oily liquid, its high temperature volatility is only half DOP. The company is located in:
(5) Dibutyl phthalate (referred to as DBP) colorless and transparent liquid, aromatic smell, soluble in most organic solvents and hydrocarbons. The critical plasticizing temperature of DBP to PVC is 90-95 ℃. The company is located in:
(6) Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP) colorless and transparent liquid, DIBP used in PVC agricultural film has been found because of its precipitation led to the problem of rotting rice seedlings.
(7) Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) Transparent oily liquid, soluble in organic solvents and hydrocarbons, insoluble in water. The critical plasticizing temperature of BBP to PVC is 96-100 ℃. The company is located in:
(8) Dimethyl phthalate (DMP) is a colorless oily liquid with a slight aromatic odor. It is insoluble in water at room temperature and is miscible with aliphatic hydrocarbons. It has good compatibility with most resins.
(9) Diethyl phthalate (referred to as DEP) colorless oily liquid, non-toxic, slightly aromatic odor, soluble in most organic solvents. The company is located in:
(10) Dicyclohexyl phthalate (DCHP) White crystalline powder having an aromatic odor. Soluble in most organic solvents, completely dissolved in hot gasoline and mineral oil, slightly soluble in glycols and certain amines. The company is located in:
(11) Dioctyl terephthalate (DOTP) The physical properties of DOTP and DOP are similar, and the mechanical properties of the product are similar, but the volatile components of DOTP are much smaller than DOP.
Phosphate esters and polyvinyl chloride resins have good compatibility, transparency is good, but toxic. They are plasticizers and flame retardants. Aromatic phosphate low temperature performance is poor, while the low temperature performance of aliphatic phosphate better, but poor thermal stability, durability as aromatic phosphate ester. Its main varieties are tricresyl phosphate and triphenyl phosphate.
(1) tricresyl phosphate (referred to as TCP)
(2) Triphenyl phosphate (abbreviated TPP) microscopic aromatic needle white needle crystal, slightly soluble in ethanol, ether, benzene, chloroform, acetone. The company is located in:
(3) two stupid - octyl phosphate (DPOP) light yellow transparent oily liquid. The company is located in:
(4) Toluene diphenyl phosphate (tube CDCD) Clear and odorless oily liquid. The company is located in:
4. Epoxy esters
Epoxy plasticizer is a widely used additive in recent years. It not only absorbs the hydrogen chloride released by the polyvinyl chloride resin during decomposition, but also dissolves with the polyvinyl chloride resin, so it is both a plasticizer and a stabilizer . Mainly used as a weathering resistance of PVC plastic by Deputy plastic surgery. Its varieties are to have epoxy soybean oil, octyl epoxy fatty acid and so on. The company is located in:
(1) Epoxidized soybean oil Soybean oil is a mixture of fatty acids with glycerol, a large yellow oily liquid that is non-toxic and soluble in most organic solvents and hydrocarbons. Epoxy soybean oil and polyester plasticizers used in combination, to avoid the latter migration. The company is located in:
(2) Epoxy fatty acid butyl ester Due to the different fatty acid components, epoxy fatty acid butyl ester is epoxy butyl stearate, epoxy furfural butyl oleate, epoxy soybean butyl oleate, ester. Epoxy palmitate butyl oleate, Epoxy tall oleate Butyl, Ephedra Butyl oleate, Epoxy lard Butyl and other varieties. The company is located in:
(3) Epoxy fatty acid octyl ester (referred to as ED3) due to different fatty acids, and have different structural varieties, such as octyl epoxy stearate, octyl epoxy soybean oil, octyl epoxy tallow and so on. The company is located in:
(4) Epoxytetrahydrophthalic acid dioctyl ester (referred to as EPS) colorless to light yellow oily liquid. The company is located in:
5. Containing helium plasticizer
The most widely used chlorine-containing plasticizer is chlorinated paraffin. Chlorinated paraffin low price, excellent electrical properties, with flame retardancy, but poor compatibility, thermal stability is poor, only as a secondary plasticizer. The company is located in:
(1) Chlorinated paraffin This is a golden yellow or amber viscous liquid, non-flammable, minimal volatility. Soluble in most organic solvents, insoluble in water and ethanol. Heating to above 120 ℃ will be self-decomposition, release hydrogen chloride gas. Iron, zinc and other metal oxides will promote its decomposition. Chlorinated paraffins with higher chlorine content have better flame retardancy. The company is located in:
(2) Chlorocarbon-50. This is a clear, viscous liquid. Tasteless non-toxic, non-flammable, insoluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol, soluble in benzene, ether. The company is located in:
6. Alkyl sulfonates
Such plasticizer compatibility is better, can be used as plasticizer. If the main phthalate plasticizer and the use of better. Its mechanical properties, electrical properties, weathering good, but poor cold tolerance. The company is located in:
(1) petroleum sulfonate phenyl ester (referred to as M-50) light yellow transparent oily liquid. The company is located in:
(2) a mixture of chlorinated alkyl chlorides alkyl phenyl sulfonates and chlorinated paraffins, light yellow transparent oily liquid. The company is located in:
7. Polyol esters
Polyhydric alcohol esters are mainly di-pentaerythritol and ethylene glycol. Dipentaerythritol ester has low volatility, good extraction resistance, difficult to thermal decomposition and oxidation, electrical insulation and good performance, is excellent heat plasticized Liu, suitable for high temperature wire insulation formulations, but the price is expensive. The glycol ester cold resistance, although very good, but darker color, greater volatility. The company is located in:
(1) Dipentaerythritol ester (referred to as PCB) Dipentaerythritol ester can be divided into ether type and ester type. These two types of double-penta-tetramethyl ester are light yellow viscous oily liquid. Soluble in organic solvents, insoluble in water. The company is located in:
(2) 59 acid glycol ester (referred to as 0259) light yellow transparent liquid. The company is located in:
8. Polyesters and trimellitates
Polyester plasticizers are generally low plasticizing efficiency, viscosity, processing and low temperature are not good, but low volatility, mobility, oil and soap sucked out, it is a very good durability plasticization Agent.
Usually need and phthalate main plasticizer used in combination. Polyester and more used in automobiles, wire and cable, refrigerators and other long-term use of products. Indigenous varieties have adipic acid, sebacic acid and other aliphatic dibasic acid and diethylene glycol, propylene glycol, butanediol and other diols polycondensation of low molecular weight polyester. Trimellitates are a class of very good plasticizers that combine the benefits of both monomeric and polymeric plasticizers. Low volatility, low migration, resistance to extraction and durability similar to polyester plasticizers; and compatibility, plus sexual and low temperature and is similar to phthalate inflammation. The company is located in:
(1) Polypropylene sebacate Propylene glycol sebacate with different molecular weight can be dissolved in acetone, dichloroethane, ethyl ether, benzene, toluene, xylene, chloroform, partially soluble ethanol, butanol and Aliphatic hydrocarbons. The company is located in:
(2) trioctyl trimellitate (referred to as TOTM) colorless to pale yellow viscous oily liquid. The company is located in:
(3) trimellitic acid tri (n-octyl decyl) (NODTM) colorless to light yellow oily liquid. The company is located in:
Camphor, a special smell of crystals, highly volatile, slightly soluble in water, soluble in most paint solvents. It is an excellent plasticizer for nitrocellulose and cellulose esters.
ZHEJIANGJIAAO ENPROTECH STOCK CO.,LTD
ADD: No.1 Economic & Development Zone,Tongxiang, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Gray Li
Gray LI Mobile:0086-15888317761
Contact: Joey Deng
Joey Deng Mobile:0086-13763320723