Low-price eco-friendly plasticizer dop dbp substitute epoxy fatty acid methyl ester efame j101 from factory
EPOXY FATTY ACID METHYL ESTER
Standard: accordant to Q/JAAO2012-018
Color Shade (pt-co)
Epoxy Value (%)
Density (20?, g/cm3)
Iodine Value (%)
Acid Value(mg KOH/g)
Flash Point (?)
Usage and Dosage:
Jointly used with polyester plasticizers, it can reduce their mobility, while with metal heat stabilizers, it would greatly enhance their stability, and the dosage of these metal stabilizers necessary can be reduced to only one third of that used alone. As far as compatibility with PVC, ESO is equivalent to DOP and is better in terms of plasticizing efficiency. Thus the total need of plasticizers would be less. It does not only bring down the cost, but also improves the technical standard of our products, such as the tolerance of impact, transparency, printability, weld ability and so on. 5~10 portion of ESO would remarkably ameliorate the heat and light stability of soft products. Under special situation, 10~30 portion of ESO used non-open-air, no other stabilizers is necessary. The addition of this chemical, will cut down the amount of other plasticizers, stabilizers and lubricants needed.
Package: net weight 200KG iron drum, 1000KG IBC tank or Flexi-bag in Bulk
Storage: over 1 years normally
You Might Also Like
- Pvc polyvinyl chloride nontoxic plasticizer and stab...
- Low-price eco-friendly plasticizer dop dbp substitut...
- Low-price eco-friendly plasticizer jd81 dop dbp subs...
- Heat-resistant wire and cable materials pvc eco-frie...
- Eco-friendly cold-resistant pvc plasticizer dioctyl ...
- Non-toxic calcium zinc complex heat stabilizer jcz-...